Monday, May 22, 2017

Please help Ms Zoe with her problems

Do you have comments for me how I can resolve these problems?
Please let me know in the comment session below.

      Hi, my name is Zoe. I am a teacher from Tsung Tsin Primary School. Just like everyone else, I have some problems in my life and I am going to tell you two of them.

      My first problem is that I don’t have a balanced diet. Because of my very busy daily schedule, I don’t eat the right things at the right time. I sometimes just drink coffee for breakfast because I don’t have enough time to sleep and it helps wake me up in the morning. I don’t eat fruit and vegetables regularly. This is why I sometimes get sick and tired. I am going to have a balanced diet. I will eat at least some fruit and vegetables every day. I am going to try cooking my own meals so I can eat healthier. I will try my best to have a more balanced diet. Then I will be fitter and healthier.

     My second problem is that sometimes I don’t like to talk to people. As such, sometimes others may take it that I am not happy about them. I think I use my phone and computers too often and I don’t have enough training to communicate with people face-to-face. I sometimes find it stressful when I have to talk to someone face-to-face for too long. I worry a lot how people think of me. I am going to use my phone and computer less often. I am going to spend more time with my loved ones face to face instead of messaging on the phone or browsing on social media unless it’s necessary. I’ll try hard to change this bad habit. Then I can build a better relationship with my friends and family.

Google Evaluation Form
  

15 comments:

  1. Drinking too much coffee is bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you drink a lot of coffee then you can not get to sleep early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat macaroni in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. you may cook the breakfast for tomorrow and put it in the freezer then heat tomorrow so you can eat healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eat more at breakfast and eat less at dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then you will be fit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms Zoe must do more sports then you will be fit again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't always watch your phone Ms Zoe it is bad to your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't drink to much coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coffee ☕☕☕

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coffee is bad for you!!!!!��no phone is bad for eye����

    ReplyDelete