Friday, April 21, 2017

Creative Writing 4 (Easter holiday)

You may stick some pictures of your travel instead of drawing.

What tense do we use in this writing when we recount past events?


Q: What did you do at Easter, Ms Zoe?
A: At Easter, I went on a trip to Bali in Indonesia with my husband because it has been a long while since we traveled together and we both worked very hard so we wanted a relaxing vacation together. We swam in a waterfall, visited a temple and went trekking on a rice terrace. The rice terrace was super beautiful and the waterfall swim was very exciting. We also swam a lot in the hotel and went sunbathing for the whole day at a beach. It was a very relaxing and fun holiday because we had so much fun at Bali.
I wish to go there again one day!

- When ( Easter)
- Who ( with my husband)
- Where ( in Bali, Indonesia)
- What ( rice terrace trekking, temple visit, waterfall swimming)
- How ( relaxing and fun )
- Why ( to relax and have fun)
- Closing ( I wish to go there again one day!)




Extended reading(Optional)  


Here are some reviews written by my husband about the places we visited at Easter in Bali. You may read the reviews and if you have questions for me, please feel free to come and talk with me at Learn with Fun during 1st or 2nd recess on Tuesday or Wednesday. Please tell me also what you did over your Easter holiday! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. what a great example!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete