Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Longman Express Ch5 Sentence Making

Longman Express Ch.5 Sentence making (P.45 could/ can; when; reflexive pronouns)

Q1
What could you do by yourself when you were _______________ (age in English) years old?
A1
I could ___________________by myself when I was _________________ years old.
Q2
What couldn’t you do by yourself when you _______ _______________?
A2
I couldn’t __________________ by myself when I ______ _________________.
Q3
What couldn’t you do by yourself when you were __________________________ (different from Q2) but you can do it now?
A3
I ________ _____________________ by myself when I _______ _______________ but I ________ ________________________ by myself now.
Q4
What could your parents do by themselves when they were __________________?
A4
__________ _________ _____________________________ by __________________ when they __________ ____________________.
Q5
What could _____________ (your friend’s/ friends’ name(s) in English) ____________ by ____________ when ______ ________ __________________________?
A5
___________________________________________________________________.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Ms Zoe for making ch5 sentence making for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms Zoe for making ch5 sentence making for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AaaallllliiiiiiiiiccccccceeeeeereNovember 24, 2016 at 9:00 PM

    Are you crazy?Luke ?by the way!hello ! MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete