Monday, October 3, 2016

Verse-speaking: Mega Star Rap by Valerie Bloom

For my P4 verse-speaking boys, please watch the following video at least twice a day.
I've read one word wrongly.
It should be "I hold the key" but I've read " I'll hold the key". Please adjust it yourself.



Mega Star Rap by Valerie Bloom 

I’m the King of the keyboard, star of the screen
They call me GamesMaster, you know what I mean
Cause’ I’m just ace on the Nintendo action
When I get in my stride, you know I don’t give a fraction
With Super Mario I’m a real dare devil,
I’m cool, I’m wicked on a different level!
I’ll take on anyone who wants to challenge me
No matter what the problem is, I hold the key.
I can tell you every shortcut on the Megadrive
I can put the Sonic Hedgehog into overdrive
And I would I really would like to accept your dare
But I've just run out of batteries for my Sega Game Gear. 



3 comments: